09 February 2015

Nurture You Project week 5


I really want to start making a little effort with my appearance. I'm nearing the big 3-0 and can go days without even looking in a mirror. Dont get me wrong, I dont want to become overly preoccupied with what I look like, but I'm fed up with avoiding the camera, or squirming at the photo's I do end up in. I also want my girls to understand thats its ok for mum to take a little time for herself in the mornings.

So, I've splashed out on some makeup!! I haven't bought any for ages because I want anything that I put on my skin to be natural but natural/organic cosmetics can be very expensive. Wel, I scored the Inika eyeshadow on clearance for $5!! Awesome!! And the mascara and eyeliner are from Honeybee Gardens, I included them in my latest iherb order and they are really affordable.

I haven't actually used any of it yet but I absolutely intend to.......tomorrow!

In other news, I was feeling the need for a new crystal, so I popped in my local shop and was drawn to the beautiful white stone in the picture. Its an Amphibole Quartz also know as Angel Phantom Quartz. I hadn't heard of it before, but I'm really loving its energy.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment