02 January 2015

The best of times





Putting out oats for the Reindeer

Santa prefers Chocolate and Fudge



Fail!
3 out of 4!!


Finally her own Hot wheels, no more arguments, yay!!


How this one spends 85% of her day at the moment, always trying to wear something!




Lego time with dad



I feel like I'm finally coming out the other side of the Christmas fog that seems to have engulfed our home, in a good way! Lots of baking, making and preparing together. Too many late nights (waiting to wrap presents) due to a certain 7 year old that struggles to go to sleep. We will still keep up our tree until the 4th because Layla's birthday is on the 3rd and its seems to be a nice tradition; to put up the tree before Lachlan's Birthday then take it down after our youngest's.
   Our kindness Elf has departed and the children are already talking about when Wish bunny will come back to life. But I definitely feel like a rest is in order for me, so even though school has restarted at their insistence, I will be doing my darnedest to drink as much tea and do as much gardening as I can.
    I just want to thank all of you who have visited my new little blog, I appreciate every view, comment and email. I'm still finding my feet.

So from us to you we hope you have a most wonderful 2015. I feel this is going to be an amazing year for us all!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year family. Lovely to finally see a picture of Joshua. I see family resemblance in you're son's face too

    ReplyDelete