14 January 2015

In the moment




I feel like I'm in limbo at the moment, like I'm waiting for something big to happen. (Took a pregnancy test, Its not that) I think its because we are waiting to find out about some things that, if they come to fruition will change our lives. Josh has an interview next week for an apprenticeship and I am waiting to hear if I have been accepted into the Naturopathy Diploma I have applied to. But bigger than that, I feel it may just be about the revelations I've had recently, about life, the universe, all pretty deep shit to be honest but that seems to be how it is for all of us who are welcoming the upgrade . And now I feel oddly peaceful, truely knowing in my heart that all is as it should be at this very moment, we will continue to move forward, and talk and dream and wonder when it will all happen. But right it this moment I'll be here, gardening, teaching and making pizza..........Living life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment